Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cover Fanatic- The True Hollywood... Glamour- Anne Hathaway

Vogue November Issue- Anne Hathaway







Audrey Hepburn, 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'


Anne Hathaway channeling the infamous Audrey Hepburn

When gazing at the magazine stand, I couldn't help but notice this years November Vogue issue. I was drawn to the warm colors and I had to do a double take when I noticed it was Anne Hathaway conquering the cover! I was so use to her 'Princess Diaries' days... who knew how grown up she has become! This Parisian photo shoot proved that she is not a little girl anymore. 
Miss Hathaway has taken an elegant leap into womanhood. 
 Also, being a huge fan of fashion photographer Mario Testino, I felt like this shoot could do no wrong. 
I absolutely love the dramatic shots he took and how the distant angles make the looks even more soft and romantic. Not to mention Anne Hathaway and how she pulls of the structured gowns exquisitely. Well done Vogue, well done.
Mario Testino, Fashion Photographer

NEW FROM ANNE: Anne Hathaway stars as the alluring free-spirit, Maggie Murdock, in this romantic comedy, out November 24th. Co-staring in this film is the ever-so-handsome Jake Gyllenhaal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment