Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Style Icon: Alexa Chung













The British are Coming!

I first heard of British style icon, Alexa Chung, last year and since then I have found her to be one of my ultimate style icons. With her carefree, lady-like, vintage rocker personal style... I figure she just about covers every aspect I love about fashion. If you like what you see, I recommend checking out J Crew's new brand 'Madewell'. She is a spokeswoman and designer for the new brand. I admire her skill of matching different prints and textures into her everyday outfits. I also like how she can work any silhouette and does it with a unique flare. 

Fave Pieces from 'Alexa Chung for Madewell'

Betty Tea Dress $188


Iris Blouse $110

Billie Velvet Shorts $88

Thank you, Alexa, for sharing your fabulous style with the world. 
I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment