Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day Tripper: Positano

While I am enjoying the... we'll say.. "moist" weather of NYC, I can't help but catch myself day dreaming of where I'd want to be right now. 
Out of anywhere in the world. And all signs led me to Positano... 

The City: Positano, Italy

The Headpiece: J. Crew, "Batik Bandana", $7.50
*Worn as a chic headband, the twist can be cute tilted in in front or hidden in back. 
(or switch it up and wear your bandana as a comfy necklace or bracelet!)

The Sunnies: Ray-Ban, "Clubmaster", $145
*Ahh-mazing sunnies! These give the perfect amount of cool to this 'good girl' look.

The Dress: Topshop, 50s stripe dress, $72
*The layered stripes remind me of the beautiful stacked hillside houses.

 The Jewelry: Juicy Couture, "Travel" charm bracelet, $92
*Love me some charm bracelets! My favorite is to create your own personalized w charms and tokens you find along your trip. Think of it as your wearable photo album!  
I made mine w various 'Saint' charms I found in cathedrals when I was studying abroad. The different textures and sizes of each charm made my bracelet one of a kind.

The Polish: Essie, "Geranium", $5
*Love this color- its the perfect summer shade that won't outshining your outfit.
(Come on now... a mani/pedi is not only relaxing- its necessary. 
Gotta take care of yo feet!) 

The Bag: J. Crew, "Edie", $238
*Camera, lipstick & map- Check! 
This purse is great for shopping the street markets 
or just strolling the city. 

The Shoe: Pour la Victoire, "Bryn" sandals, $168
*The traditional gladiator style... updated.


This ladylike look brings me back to a simple time when 
Lucy & Ricky were the "it" couple and Grace Kelly was just an actress. 



Images brought to you by: ferntech.co.nz, bloomingdales.com, essie.com, topshop.com and dancinman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment