Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Wishlist








Yay for Holiday wishlists!

Yes, I maybe channeling your grampa... but for this next year I am going to expand my fashion and create a 'new generation' with my style... Sort of my own personal way of mixing old and new. 
(I confess... I also maybe channeling a bit of 'Mad Men'... new season please arrive sooner!! ha)

I absolutely loveeee these colors together! The crash of orange and burnt red warm up my holiday season and can be staple pieces for the rest of the year. Anyone that knows me.. knows I'm a sucker for fedoras... so this classic black felt fedora with a simple bow detail is a key piece for my wardrobe. Top off the look with layered jewelry and comfy men's inspired loafers and I'm set! OH and lets not forget the gorgeous tortoise Michael Kors watch.. I mean really?? That man's a genius! 


1) Wool Back Bow Fedora (Forever 21)
2) Orange 'Cambridge Cable Crewneck Sweater' (J. Crew)
3) Earrings (Alinari Stefano- LuisaViaRoma.com)
4) 'Tortoise Jet Set' Watch (Michael Kors)
5) 'Bi-Stretch Wool Minnie Pant' (J. Crew)
6) Leather Belt (H&M)
7) Loafers (Chloe Sevigny pick for Opening Ceremony- Bass)


Images brought to you by: Jcrew.com, Forever21.com, LuisaViaRoma.com, 
MichaelKors.com, H&M.com and OpeningCeremony.com

No comments:

Post a Comment